- Autolab.com.my ships from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- We use express courier services. Transit time is usually 3-4 days.
- For International customers, your delivery is automatically calculated or you can use the Shopping Cart's 'Estimate Shipping' to check how much it would cost to ship to your doorstep. We use EMS or Express Economy (Aramex or DHL) courier service.
- Shipping rates shown on website is not final. Remote area charges may apply.
- Handling time for all orders is 2 days from the payment's date, unless otherwise specified.
- Once item is shipped out, you will receive an email from us stating the tracking number of the shipment and how you can track your order.
- Transit time is based on standards provided by the courier companies. Hence, we are not responsible for any delays while the delivery is in transit.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- We do not provide Cash on Delivery (COD) services. You can choose to pick up your order at our warehouse but please note that all orders must be made and paid before you drop by our warehouse to collect your orders.
- Warehouse pick-up hours is Mondays to Fridays 9am to 5pm, excluding Public Holidays.
How Your Order is Processed
Here's an overview on how we process orders at Autolab, with the corresponding 'Order Status' which we will update you via email.
- Awaiting Payment: Once you've submitted an order, this will be the default status, unless you've made payment already.
- Retrieving Stock: After we've verified your payment, we will retrieve your stock from our warehouse. It's important that you submit your proof of payment to us as soon as possible to avoid delays.
- Awaiting Courier Pick-up: We'll pack your orders and attach the shipping labels to it. Your order will then sit in our warehouse waiting for the courier service to pick it up.
- Delivery En Route: This is the moment your order is picked up by the courier guys and left our warehouse. From here on, you can track them from each respective courier services' website.
- Completed: This is the finale status, when we get confirmation from our courier partners that the package has been delivered to you.